ADA Parking Options
Handicapped spaces are available in lots on Pier View Way or Seagaze, west of Coast Hwy that have existing handicapped spaces. Additional handicap spots are available via Myers St. lots adjacent to Mission, Pier View, and Seagaze west of Coast Hwy. Take Oceanside Blvd to Myers Street and drive North to lots.
Friends + Family Drop Off
If you prefer to be dropped off, please utilize these free drop off locations:
1. Horne and Civic Center
2. Freeman and Seagaze.
See map for locations!
The 5K starts at the Civic Center and finishes at the Pier! You may only walk with a stroller in the 5K, no running strollers are allowed! Strollers in the 5K must line up in the final 2 waves!
5 Mile Course
The 5 Mile starts at the Civic Center and finishes at the Pier! You will need to keep a 12 minute pace, as we need to make sure we open the roads to the businesses and residents. You may run or walk with a stroller in the 5 Mile Run!
From the North
(Orange County) or Northeast (Hwy 76)
Before 6:30 am
From I-5, Exit Coast Hwy, turn left on Coast Hwy
- Turn left at Surfrider Way to park close to the start line /Civic Center
- Additional parking is available by turning RIGHT on Surfrider Way and then left on Cleveland.
- Or exit on Mission Ave and travel west to parking lots located east of Coast Hwy, and North and South of Mission Ave. You may also park at Oceanside High School.
After 6:30 am
From I-5, Exit on Mission Ave.and travel west to parking lots located east of Coast Hwy, and North and South of Mission Ave. You may also park at Oceanside High School.
Please note: The Hwy 76/Coast Hwy exit from I-5 southbound will be closed from 6:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
From the South
(Carlsbad, San Diego) or Southeast (Vista-78 Fwy)
Prior to 6:30 am
From I-5 – Exit Mission and head west to:
- Lots on Myers Street/Pier View
- Lots North of Pier View Way
- Street parking adjacent to Surfrider
- Lots east of Coast Hwy. and north and south of Mission
After 6:30 am
From I-5 – exit Oceanside Blvd and head West.
- Go thru Coast Highway.
- Turn right on Myers St.; park in Beach/Train lot (on your right).
- OR, turn right on Tremont and travel North, turn left on Seagaze and park in the Oceanside Transit multi-level parking structure or, turn left on Seagaze and turn right on Mission to reach The SALT multi-use structure @ Cleveland & Pier View.
FREE Parking Shuttle
We will be running a complimentary parking shuttle service from the below listed locations from 6 am – 11 am.
- North Coastal Live Well Healthy Center | 1701 Mission Ave
- Mira Costa Community Learning Center | 1831 Mission Ave
- Brooks Street Swim Center | 130 Brooks St.
The pick up location is Barnes St./Mission Ave. The bus will drop participants at the Start Line at Ditmar/Civic Center Dr. The shuttles will start at 6:00 am and will run until 11:00 a.m.
Avoid Traffic. Take Public Transportation or Ride Share.
Keep visiting us to get more updates for Turkey trot parking or Oceanside parking & enjoy the best races on oceanside with full enthusiasm.